Saturday 27 August 2016

Our Reflective Statements about the North Counties Cross Country.

Wednesday 24th August 2016.

Out of School Cross Country.
My highlight was to watch the Redhill boys and one of our girls push their way through the course. Some of them came last and one pulled out of the race. My thoughts were, at least they gave it their best shot. Toward the end of the race it was cool to watch them all finish. Plus I was helping Koa out when he was very ill and cold. He looked very red in the face when I caught up with him. He was coughing so much he could hardly breathe properly.

My low light was when I had this feeling that Koa had to stop running the race because it took him forever to come around the corner. Once Steven finished I turned around and saw Koa bending over and coughing. It looked like he was cold and sick. So I decided to take my kathmandu jacket off and put it around him so it could keep warm. I took him upstairs and sat him a on a chair to have a rest.

Isitolo.


Cross Country
Today, we went to Strathallan to take part in the Cross Country. At Strathallan there were heaps of schools we had to race.

They were hard to race. When we were pushing through the course I was trying my best to pass a boy who came from St Mary's. He kept on running past me. It was quite annoying to see. I waited till he began walking then I took the moment to sprint past him!

At the end I felt so proud of the Year 8 boys from my school.

So my next step is to make sure I get fitter. My highlight for the day was when we were trying our best to get to the top ten runners. My lowlight was we never quite make it to the top ten.  

Regan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment