Wednesday 13 May 2015

What does Learn, Create, Share mean to me?

Learn, Create, Share

The more I search, the more I find,
The more I find, the more I read,
The more I read, the more I think,
The more I think, the more I learn,
The more I learn, the more I do,
The more I do, the more I create,
The more I create, the more I share,
The more I share, the more I connect,
The more I connect, the more I learn,
The more I learn, the more I know and the more intelligent that I grow!


Breanna Halamamao

3 comments:

  1. Breanna the more I read the more I like. What an impressive collection of ideas that all link up. I wonder what this would look like if you drew a picture of it. Keep growing more intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breanna
    We would love to use this poem with our children at Sockburn School. We are just beginning our journey in Learn Create Share. Is this ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Gibson,

      I am one of Breanna's hub space teachers - we have an overnight camp tonight and so I have checked with Breanna and she is happy for you to use her poem as long as - she is acknowledged as the writer and that she is a current student at Red Hill School.

      Delete